St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish (Boston College)/Smaller windows
|Tour of the Art & Architecture of St. Ignatius Church|
The windows below are in the apse of St. Ignatius Church at Boston College. The apse is the curved section behind the sanctuary at the front of the church. They are ordered sequentially starting from the southwest side of the church to the west side and then around to the northwest side.
The stained glass windows in the church made by Edward W. Heimer & Company of Paterson, New Jersey and were installed in the church in 1949.