St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish (Boston College)/Basement windows
|Tour of the Art & Architecture of St. Ignatius Church|
The windows below are located in the basement of St. Ignatius Church at Boston College. The windows are ordered sequentially starting from the south entrance to the chapel in the basement eastward along the south wall and then across to the north wall, from the east to west and then on the west wall, concluding in the kitchen on the south side.
The following windows are in the basement kitchen and are symbols of hospitality. The represent the Ignatian ideal of "finding God in all things."
The stained glass windows in the church made by Edward W. Heimer & Company of Paterson, New Jersey and were installed in the church in 1949.